Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Preparing with Teachers for lessons

The past few weeks have been extremely busy and exciting here at Digital Bridges. The teachers are each working on their individual projects with me. We are getting materials together and all are very excited to see the final projects up on the Smart Board and working! I cannot wait to see the student reactions to the lessons on the board which I will take as an opportunity to gauge the student, teacher, and parent reactions.
The past weeks have had great attendance at the Library classes, and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to actually teach rather than assist this past week. The class went really well, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves while learning about how to search the internet and navigate the internet.
My time at the center has also been wonderful when I get the opportunity to work with individuals and see them learn something new about computers and technology. I have been gathering information for the teacher projects and pulling materials together. I also had the chance to help out with a different computer class on Thursdays which is teaching about Word Processing.
All of this is very interesting, and I am loving my time here at Digital Bridges. Every day has a different set of problems to solve, and I get a chance to learn new stuff about technology as well.
(20 Hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment