Monday, March 1, 2010

Round 2 Continued

This week I continued to do introduction to Smartboard lessons with the teachers. I am working on making a cheat sheet of the Smartboard tools and what they do for the teachers. This was a great suggestion from one of the teachers who has trouble remembering what each icon does. Introduction to computer classes went very well this week with a high number in attendance. One of the students actually came to the Digital Bridges Center to practice her typing skills later on during the week. At the office, I helped a lady work her computer and become more comfortable with a touch pad. I also worked on my presentation for Tuesday when the Small Business Entrepreneurial summit which will be having their reception at the Digital Bridges building. We are very busy preparing and excited for this event.
(10 hrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment